Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fresh Kicks: Nike Free 5.0 V4


Okay, I realize that I'm super late on hopping on this whole "sporty chic" train, but it took me so long to find a style/color scheme that I knew I wouldn't get sick of. Well, I finally found the perfect pair of Frees right before my SF trip because I knew I was going to do a whole lot of walking. I brought approximately four pairs of shoes to SF: some riding boots, a pair of Madewell flats, my Free People kitten wedges, and my Frees. Can you guess which pair I ended up wearing the entire trip? Yuuup, you got it. I hate to say it, but Free Runs definitely live up to the hype. Not only are these babies comfy as hell, but the army green/brown combo compliment so many pieces in my wardrobe. Plus, I get a lot of compliments on 'em. :) On da real doe, when it comes to shopping and fashion, versatility is key for me (and should be for you, too!). Oh, I guess I should also work out in these since my old New Balances have seen better days (to New Balance's defense, I've had them for 7+ years and they still feel great; they're just really gross now). Anywho, cop a pair of these shoes here. Trust me, you won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and wonderful. How nice are your shoes! Everyone should prefer. You have a wonderful collection of fall shoes. I like black shoes. Yours are too much fashionable and beautiful, never seen before.

    I would like to share an information about fashion. Just click on below.

    boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete