Friday, February 10, 2012

Short Order

I know, I know, it's been a exactly a week and a day since my last post. It's a blogging sin, I'm fully aware! But I'm back now, and I promise this won't happen again in the near future.

Anyway, I finally got to check out one of LA's newest burger joints, Short Order, located at the Farmer's Market on 3rd and Fairfax. If you've ever been to the Farmer's Market, you know how stressful it can be. On top of finding the perfect effortless outfit to peruse the Grove in (post to come), you have another pretty crucial decision to make: what to eat. Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Mediterranean.. You name it and the Farmer's Market has it. So, in efforts to make your decision a little easier next time, check out Short Order.



What I love about Short Order (and just learned!) was that it was created by a set of BFFz (Amy and Nancy) who, for 30 years, have shared a passion for food and cooking. Did I mention that they emphasize organic and locally raised ingredients? Let's just say my tomato was brown in color. I know, I'm impressed, too. But let's get to the good stuff..


I ordered Ida's Old School Burger, which consisted of grass-fed beef, cheddar, pickles, tomato, griddled onion, iceberg lettuce, and secret sauce. Like one Yelper said, "I feel like I'm eating farm!" The ingredients were amazingly fresh, and the burger was simply delicious. I'll definitely be back to try one of their melts. And a custard shake. And cookies. And maybe pie. Okay, bye.

Short Order
6333 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90036

P.S. Guess whose birthday is next week! And guess who is already getting gifties.. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment