Wednesday, April 4, 2012

As of Late



Our yard sale finds. My sister and I only spent about $10 shopping our block's yard sales! / My favorite dim sum dessert from New Capital in Rowland Heights. My family and I celebrated my parents' 30 year anniversary. Congrats, 'rents! / Leaning tower of Hello Panda at Ranch Market in Rowland Heights. / My mini coconut pie to-go from SimpleThings. / Green tea (ice cream) mochi. Omg. / Adorable bunnies used for a photoshoot at work. Just in time for Easter! / My favorite wall design at Santa Monica Place.

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely photos!!

    PS. We’ve a Gift Card Giveaway to LYLIF on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good, right? They are definitely part of my childhood, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green tea ice cream concotion has me intrigued. Sadly I don't beleive we have anything like it in Perth :(

    ReplyDelete