Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Show & Tell

I've been dying to share some of my most favorite gifts I got for Christmas last month. My friends and family are the best! I'm always amazed by how well they really know me.

 

(1) D&G #3 L'Impératrice is one of two of my signature scents. I was told a couple months ago that it was discontinued and almost died, so you can imagine my happiness upon finding out that it still exists. 2) & 3) I'm in love with these two statement pieces. Both are so versatile and go with most of the clothes I already own. 4) If you've ever been to our apartment, you'd know that we're down to four or five cups, so this was the ideal gift. I love how each are different from one another, yet they go together so well. 5) Since we met in May, I've openly admitted that my boyfriend is my iPhone. Needless to say, this Kate Spade iPhone case was a match made in heaven. My favorite part of it is the inside of the case, which reads, "Have Courage." 6) One of my friends took this picture outside the Mr. Brainwash art exhibit off of La Brea. His mom then proceeded to have it printed on a small canvas for me. I cried.)

And, of course, I had to gift myself for how hard I worked all year long! Among the other random things I bought for myself (DvF poster, Voluspa Candles, etc.), I impulsively purchased this at an adorable boutique called Native in Hollywood. The quality and color (metallic, charcoal grey) is amazing! And since this bracelet is so unlike myself, I'm really going to make an effort to somehow incorporate it into my wardrobe. Wish me luck!


Native Boutique
5915 Franklin St
Hollywood, CA 90028

No comments:

Post a Comment